ALWAYS COMPETITIVEAt Construction Supply & Service (CSS) our goal is to be the trusted supplier of choice providing quality commercial goods and services to our customers at the most competitive prices. As such we are constantly checking our competitors pricing and where necessary adjusting ours. However, sometimes there are cases where we haven’t yet identified the need to adjust. That’s why we’re introducing a new price matching policy called ‘Always Competitive’ to affirm our commitment.
If you find any lower published price for a like-for-like commercial product offered on the same terms as ours in Australia, we’ll match it. Like-for-like is defined as the same brand, make, model and specification. The product must be offered with the same conditions, delivery service and warranty as CSS and the competitor must have stock available at the time of ordering. We cannot match prices when there are hidden extras such as delivery charges and taxes. In order to qualify, the price must be published in writing (such as a quote).
This policy commences on the 25/10/2019 and does not apply to purchases already made.
How to take advantage of the price matching policyYou can submit a price match request via email by recording the competitor’s price (this could be a clipping, screenshot or quote) and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approved, we’ll match it.
What about online stores?Our policy is Always Competitive – and includes identical (like-for-like) products found online, as long as the item is in stock. When assessing these products, we also take into account the added cost of delivery to your location (if applicable). If the identical, in stock product can be purchased and delivered to your location via an online store for a total price lower than the one we are offering, we will match it.
Full terms and conditionsOur guarantee is valid in Australia only and applies to all identical products that are,
- Stocked and available at CSS,
- In stock at our competitors,
- Available for immediate sale using the same payment method,
- Our team member is able to verify the price and availability of the product,
- Not excluded from the Always Competitive Policy (see below).
- Service works and labour,
- If the competitors price is below our cost price,
- Cashback and coupon or other specially negotiated prices or offers (i.e. Corporate, loyalty, subscriber or membership rates and points including but not limited to supplier cash back or reduced price available from all delivery channels such as paper coupon or electric codeword),
- Pricing with included delivery or installation,
- Commercial quantities and pricing (i.e. A reduced price not available to the public),
- Stock liquidations (i.e. Competitor clearance products or goods or services sold by a business placed into receivership),
- The competitors product is:
- A demonstration model, second hand or refurbished,
- Sourced from a store or supplier that has special conditions or trading limitations, such as Duty Free stores, factory outlets, warehouses, clearance centres or a business under insolvency,
- Sourced from an unauthorised reseller,
- Sourced from an online website that does not have a physical retail store in Australia.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts and offers (including Team Member or Corporate Discounts), or promotional offers such as Gift Cards & Credits.
This policy was last updated on the 30/10/2019.