- SERVICE & Upgrade EXPERTS
- NETWORK OF CONTRACTORS
- AVAILABLE 24/7
- FAST & EFFECTIVE
Speak with the experts
CSS provides repairs and maintenance through a network of contractors for a range of food service equipment
CSS follows a rigorous vetting process for all contractors and only employ contractors we have confirmed can do the job. We have a team of specialist who are familiar with food equipment. This means they know what can usually go wrong and are effective at troubleshooting, as a result providing faster services at a lower cost. Over many years CSS has nurtured a mutually effective and efficient contractor base providing CSS with preferred partner status ensuring clients are given the highest priority.
CSS maintains a detailed online knowledge bank of helpful tips, checklists and videos. Where online help is not able to resolve issues an “in-house” expert is available to troubleshoot problems potentially without the need for a contractor visit.
If an issue remains unresolved the CSS 24/7 service centre will organise for a contracting partner to visit the clients' store. CSS maintains records of each service call so if further problems arise with the same piece of equipment, informed follow up with the contractor is conducted. For capital works and major repairs, CSS will source multiple quotes to ensure that clients are well informed before making a decision.
"CSS provide exceptional service and will always go above and beyond when dealing with trades to ensure competitive pricing is guaranteed!"Ryan De Vink, Domino's Multi-Store Franchisee VIC
CSS offers complete comprehensive coverage of the project and will create solutions to ensure your vision becomes a reality.This includes:
- HVAC Installations
- Cold Room and Freezer Installations
- Testing and Tagging Of Electrical And Fire Equipment
- Scheduled Commercial Servicing And Maintenance
- 24 Hour, 7 Day, Emergency Breakdown Service
- Custom Kitchen Equipment Design
- Oven Installations and Swap Outs
- Renewable Energy Solutions
- Power saving Management Systems
- Equipment Installation
- Installation and Commissioning of New Equipment
- Decommissioning and Disposal of Old Equipment
- Scheduled Equipment Cleaning
- 12-month Annual Ducting Cleaning As Per Legislation
For capital works and major repairs, we will do all the running around to source multiple quotes so you can be well informed before making a decision.
WARRANTY AND FOLLOW UP
We keep records of each service call so if you have further problems with the same piece of equipment, we can follow up with the contractor and ensure that they honour the warranty on their work.
How does our CSS repair process work?
- Complete a service request & tell us about the problem you’re experiencing (if an emergency or outside business hours please phone 0437 190 833)
- We’ll engage the best contractor for your requirements
- We send a confirmation email to confirm job has been booked and to let you know the contractor’s ETA (if available)
- The contractor attends and resolves the problem.