Forehead thermometer is a professional non-contact infrared thermometer, which can be used to measure both the temperature of human body and other surfaces.
This touch free thermometer is applicable for all ages and can be used for pets.
No Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer adopts the most advanced infrared technology, Just point at forehead or object about 2 inches away, click button, acquire the aim temperature quickly, analyze the data intelligently.
Compared to the traditional oral thermometer, mercury thermometer or a digital contact thermometer, it takes non invasive to the utmost level.Package includes:
- Digital Forehead thermometer
- User Manual
: It is normal to obtain a slight variation in temperature readings when taking temperatures from different parts of the body.An ear (tympanic) temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) higher than an oral temperature, whereas the forehead skin temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) lower than an oral temperature. Therefore, it is NORMAL to get 1-2°F (0.6-1.2°C) difference between an ear and forehead measurement. This is NOT due to the inaccuracy of the thermometer.
- Non-Contact - The temperature can be detected within 5cm (2 inch) measurement distance, more healthy and convenient; never worry about disturbing an sleeping baby.
- 3 Modes Temperature Thermometer - Mainly designed for forehead or ear temp measurement of infants or adults. Also takes the surface temp of random anything and animal’s temp (switching mode to Surface or Animal mode).
- Stores up to 99 Previous Temp Readings - To help keep track of the fluctuation of fever temperature, You can easily reflect the temperature changes to your doctors for making a diagnosis.
- Fever Alarm Setting - If the temperature is above the normal range (default setting 38 °C/100.4°F), the fever thermometer will make a warning sound.
- 3 Colors Backlight LCD Display - In body mode, the digital thermometer can judge whether a fever or not by different color of blacklight, green for normal, orange for a slight fever, and red for a high fever.