The Atlas S80N spiral dough mixer is the perfect one bag mixer for the busy pizza store or small bakery!
This is one of our best-selling dough mixers and is very popular with franchise pizza stores. The Atlas spiral mixers were first introduced into Australia in 1988, and can be found in pizzerias, restaurants, cafes and lots of catering businesses. This mixer is suitable for all types of dough for Italian and French breads, bread rolls and tin loaf bread, and Asian noodle dough.
These heavy-duty mixers were built to last!
A very versatile spiral dough mixer.
Warranty: 2 years parts and labour Maximum Flour Capacity 25kg
Maximum Dough Capacity: 40kg
Speed Spiral: 110/220 rpm
Speed Bowl: 25 rpm
Reverse Feature: Yes
Power: 415V 3 Phase
Motor Spiral: 3.5 HP
Motor Bowl: 0.75 HP
Auto / Manual Function: Yes
The products are warranted by Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas, during the period of the warranty, will at its option and subject to the conditions stated herein, repair or replace without charge the product or any component part, which upon examination by an Authorised Service Agent or by the Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas is found to be defective.
Not covered under warranty
Normal wear parts, consumables, components or service required when performing normal and regular maintenance of this product are not covered by warranty unless it is found to be defective by an Authorised Service Agent or by the Company
- Items Not Covered
- Belts Globes
- Chains Door & Window Seals
- Oils & Lubricants General Service
- Sheeter Belts Glass
Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas, its distributors or dealers as the case may be, will use the following criteria in determining warranty eligibility. If the product exhibits any of the following exclusions, the product will be void of warranty and may result in the product being returned to customer freight collect:
- Evidence of environmental damage (corrosion or staining).
- Defects or damage arising from mishandling during transportation.
- Defects from normal wear and tear.
- Defects from using the product other than as recommended in the documentation.
- Defacing the product or removal of manufacturer labels.
- Damage during installation or removal, even if accidental.
- Abuse, unreasonable use, mistreatment or neglect.
- The use of any non-Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas parts.
- Service or modification by anybody not authorised by Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas or its appointed representative.
- Maintenance of any attachments or associated equipment or components which are not supplied by Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas.
- Any electrical or other environmental work external to the product.
- Product that Australian Bakery and Pizza-Atlas determines to have been previously rejected, stolen or scrapped.
- Product damaged by lightning, power surges or other natural phenomena.