AN EFFICIENT AIR SOLUTION:
CFM Electrostatic Precipitator LYAL-CK-VH75 is a device which can remove airborne particles with high-efficiency and low-pressure drop. It can filter particles of sizes from 0.01 microns to 100 microns, thus widely used filter particulates like dust, oil mist and cooking fumes. A typical application is to purify cooking fume from commercial kitchens of restaurants, delis, company canteen, hospitals, schools, and sport & entertainment complexes. It is also used for coffee roasting, CNC machine shops and Cold Heading, cleaning room, smoking room and other HVAC air purification.
CFM Electrostatic Precipitator provides the highest level of efficiency available today. With no moving parts, the unit requires very little active maintenance. Each module features a clear illuminated display that indicates when a service is required. The filter cells can be removed and replaced, and the internal surfaces of the ESP can be thoroughly cleaned and degreased.
The units can easily be fitted to an existing exhaust system and due to its extremely quiet operation and space allowing can be fitted internally, however, should space be a premium its light enough to be fitted on most rooftops or at the rear of the building.
A SUPER FUME SOLUTION:
- Over 95% fume elimination efficiency with a single pass.
- Highly efficient &stable power supply with multiple self-protection functions.
- Spiked ionizing blades, longer lifespan.
- 20160 sq. in. the surface area in a single collector, more area to collect air pollutants.
- Auto power off when a door is open.
- Release residual charge on filter cell automatically when the door is open, higher safety for maintenance.
- Independent ionizer and collector for easier for maintenance.
- Al2O3 insulator for ionizer and military grade insulator for the collector for super long life.
- Durable &efficient A5052 aluminium alloy filter cell ensures long-term performance and reliability.
- LED light to show status.
- Modular design for greater flexibility.
Size L*W*H: 640*1555*610 mm
Air Inlet L1*W1: 1300*480mm
Max Power Consumption: 200W
Power Supply: AC 240V, 50HZ
Air Volume: 7500 CMH / 4414 CFM
Cabinet Material: 16 GA/1.5mm electro-galvanized steelsheet with electrostatic epoxy coating
Filter Cell QTY: 3
Quality Endorsement: ISO 9001
Safety Statement: CEDownload Electrostatic Precipitator LYAL-CK-VH75 Spec Sheet & Brochure